Hometown Motors is the only local dealer that offers a:
3 Month/3,000 Mile Certified Pre Owned Warranty* included with the sale on qualifying vehicles.
Why would anyone buy a car from a dealer who doesn't have a Service Center and can properly check out the cars they sell, and then stand behind their inspection?
*On qualifying vehicles as displayed on the lot.
Covers Parts and Labor on Qualifying Repairs and Services for 3 Months/3,000 Miles.
There's no greater peace of mind than knowing that if a covered issue arises, the day after you buy your pre-owned vehicle, that someone will be there to stand behind it. Hometown Motors offers a Certified Pre Owned Warranty on select vehicles that covers the little things that aftermarket warranties or service contract do not cover.
Combined with an available service contract or aftermarket warranty, you will receive a warranty that covers more items that any other local dealer, making Hometown Motors your #1 BEST OVERALL DEAL with service after the sale!
The Certified Pre Owned Warranty:
- This is a written warranty that is honored only at Hometown Motors.
- This warranty allows us to work with you and show you how great our 5 Star Service Department can provide!
- This warranty has no cash value since it is included in the price of the warranted vehicle you choose.*
What are the Benefits to You?
- Included FREE with your purchase of a qualifying per owned vehicle.
- Covers parts and labor on qualifying repairs and services for 3 months/3,000 miles.
What other Discounts will I receive when purchasing my vehicle?
- Extended coverage means that you receive an additional 20% off Labor for 12 months/12,000 miles for any and all repairs that Hometown Motors offers that are not covered by any warranty.
- Once our customer, you will receive discounts via the monthly service specials and other offers set forth by Hometown Motors. See htmotors.com for Monthly specials and other great savings.
- Also, you will receive free services such as air in your tires, simple free advice on repairs and maintenance issues that may arise and other common courtesy assistance that we have been known for for over 38 years!