In the unlikely event that a customer is not completely satisfied with a vehicle that is purchased from Hometown Motors, it can be returned for another vehicle in exchange, or refund the full purchase price with no questions asked.*
Yes! It's true! Hometown Motors will trade your newly purchased vehicle back in or buy it back at the full purchase price.* It's that simple.
Sometimes, customers buy the first vehicle they drive because they get excited or are in a hurry. A vehicle purchase should never be taken lightly. The new vehicle you are buying is going to be your new best friend. It will be with you were ever you go, every time you go. You want it to fit right, look right and overall be a part of what you stand for in the way of image. So, if you buy a car from Hometown Motors in Owatonna, take your time, make the right choice and for goodness sake, if you do make the wrong choice, feel free to return it and get another vehicle or get your money back.*
Below are some factors to consider before making this optional choice.
- The vehicle must be returned within 5 calendar days of the date of the purchase.
- The vehicle must have been sold with a Certified Pre Owned Warranty or Service Contract from Hometown Motors
- The vehicle must be paid for in full at the time of the sale
- The vehicle can only be exchanged for a different vehicle with the same advertised price or higher.
- See cash option stipulations below for a cashback request.
*Vehicle exchange policy or cashback stipulations:
*The full purchase price of the vehicle shall be refunded to the original customer or credited toward the price of another vehicle from Hometown Motors, if the customer returns the vehicle in the same condition as it was, at the time of the sale, less the following items.
- The sales tax, the transfer fees, document fees, bank loan fees, or any other fee or expense that was incurred when the vehicle was purchased will not be refunded or credited back to the customer.
- Any cost(s) associated with reversing the title process shall be deducted from the amount returned or credited.
- Any deficiencies such as detailing*, mileage* and vehicle use* will be deducted from the amount returned or credited.
- Any new mechanical or electrical deficiencies* will be deducted from the amount returned or credited.
- Any new body or paint deficiencies or interior work or the such will be deducted from the amount returned or credited.
- *Detailing fee will be invoiced at our cost with the detail being cleaned by our Sub Contracted Detailer. Current rate at the time of copy is $250.00 per vehicle, inside and out.
- *Mileage to be invoiced at the current mileage allowance by the Federal Government. At the time of update, this figure is deductible at .58 cents per mile.
- *Each day of use shall be deducted at a comparable rental rate of $69.95 per day for cars, $89.95 per day for CUV's and $109.95 per day for SUV's.
- Mechanical, electrical, body or interior work shall be invoiced at HTM's or our affiliates regular shop rates.
- Smoke damage is a flat fee of $1,000 over and above any other deficiency.